About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Friday, April 22, 2011

My Journey Into The Making Of My New Craftroom

And A Big Hello Yo You,
I would like to share my journey in the making of my new craft room.
It was great to find out that I wouldn't have to do my crafting in the corner of my master bedroom anymore.
Now, I would actually have space to spread out & craft. For the past 3 years I  worked on a snack table & that wasn't fun, but it was better than nothing.
The pics that I am posting today are of  what the room looked like before it was painted.





We are using Glidden satin paint with primer & the color is Smokey Mauve.

The room is a nice size, so I can have a paper crafting  area & also a sewing area.
The closet isn't that big, but will do.

Tomorrow, I will be posting a new card that I made, with the supplies that I used.
Until then, I hope that you will be checking in each day to see what is new & to continue my craft room journey.
Hope you will join me in the fun
I love comments, so please go ahead a leave as many as you like.
Hope that you have a wonderful & blessed day.
Hugs,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter