About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Quilled Thinking Of You Card

HAPPY EASTER To Everybody,
I hope that you had a wonderful holiday.

I didn't post my card yesterday, because we were at church for a special service. My son Steven was baptised, had his first holy communion & his confirmation all in one evening. It was a beautiful service, with a candle light vigil. I am so proud of him. Later in the week I will post a pic of him being baptised. 

Now for the card, I embossed the card stock on the front, punched a scallop edge at the bottom. I also used a spellbinders dye for  the ovals, the hummingbird & flowers are quilled. It was a fun card to make & I love using Anna Griffin card stock.

Supplies I used:
White card stock
Anna Griffin Designer card stock
Martha Stewart edge punch
Cuttle bug Embossing Folder ( a bird & vine theme)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop Ovals
Quilling Paper w/ a quilling tool & white glue
Quilled Rose is from Quilled Creations
Ribbon by Offray 3/16''
Pop Dots
Thinking of You Stamp From The Pink Stamper Collection

Hope everyone enjoyed this card as much as I liked making it.
I love comments, so please leave me as many as you like.
Until tomorrow, I hope that you had a wonderful & blessed Day
Hugs,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter