About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE CROCHET HAT

Well here we are in the middle of the week & been busy crocheting.
Yesterday, I got a pattern from  Loop Leigh Loops.
I joined Hooked on Hookin which is on Facebook & got the pattern which Nancy had posted.

This pattern is easy & works up quickly.
I wanted to give it a try last night & it was done in no time.
I want to make two hats for both my little granddaughters & one is done so far.
I have to pickup more yarn at AC Moore when I go out in a different color, so each girl has their very own.
Now I will have to find a cute hat pattern for my grandson.
I just can't make something for one grandchild, I always want to make for all three.
That was a fun hat to crochet.
I hope you have enjoyed it, so until the next time.
Have a creative & Blessed craft day.
Hugs, Dee

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Love the colors and the strawberry is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE!!! So glad you saw my link and got the pattern. :) You have a really cool blog and I am now a follower!!

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter