About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Friday, June 22, 2012

MY LITTLE GARDEN IN THE SPRING

Hey there bloggers, the weekend is here & it has been very hot in my neck of the woods.
 I know I'm a little behind & what I'm posting today is somewhat late, but I thought I would start from the beginning to tell you about my little garden.
Even though you got a sneak peak at it in my last post.
My little garden is coming along, it's a lot of work but I just take my time & work on it a little at a time.
This first pic is of my rhododendron  bush when it bloomed in the spring.
 Here is a pic of my garden in the spring when the mountain pink was getting ready to bloom.
 And here it is when it started to bloom.
 This pic & the one above is when I was re-building my rock wall.
It actually came out pretty good & the next time I post you will see what it all looks like now.
I hope you will stop back to see the outcome & please leave me a comment, the more the better.
And please be honest cause I value your opinion.
Hope you have a wonderful & blessed day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter