About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Another Step To My New Craft Room

Hello Everyone,

Sorry that I haven't posted for a few days, my DH has been keeping me busy & it isn't easy when I have to deal with my own pain.
I just haven't been in the mood for any crafting, so I am very sorry for no new card.
In place of a new design I have posted a new area in my craft room.

This is where I am keeping my chipboard  letters, which is in the drawers on top.
I have my 2 cuttle bug machines & some ribbon.
In the bottom area, going left to right, first top left cubby are some of my clear stamps from Anna Griffin & Hero Arts, etc.
Next pink canvas drawer holds some containers of silk flowers
Next cream drawer holds unfinished wooden items for the holidays

Next row down from left, that one is embossing folders & Spellbinders folders.
Next the cream drawer holds  some white card stock & assorted 8x8 paper card stock pads
Next pink drawer holds some more wooden things to make &  a can of  sealer from Folk Art & a can of Aleenes Tacky spray
Below on the last row is a drawer container that holds more card stock & the same in next cubby.
The last cubby holds sticker folders & Creating Keepsakes books.

Hope you enjoyed the little tour of this section of my craft room.
Until the next time, hope you all have a wonderful & blessed day.

Hugs,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter