About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My News

Hello,
I thought that I would be able to get a couple more cards done before I had my surgery.
But with all this extra testing & things that I have to get done around the house, there just isn't enough time, sorry.
Plus with all this pain, it makes it hard for me. I have one more day at home, then bright & early Thursday morning, I will be headed to the hospital  which is over 2 hours away from my here. Then here I go again.
Hopefully, I will only be in the hospital for a week or less this time. I hope that this is true, then I can come home & get better where I'd rather be.
I've noticed though that I haven't had any comments recently of what I have posted.
I am hoping when I get better, can craft again & post what I made, you all will start commenting.
I love to get comments so please start leaving them when you look over my blog, it will be greatly appreciated.
That way, I will know what you would like to see here on my blog.
So until after I come back home from my surgery, have wonderful & blessed days.
Hugs,
Dee

1 comment:

  1. How di you get this pretty background to your blog? I like my background but your is alot pretty. I like your gadget also. I need BLOG help.

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter