About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What Has Been Going On With Me

Hello Everybody,
Boy, have I had one heck of a few days. My DH has been very sick since last week, which I had mentioned before  & yesterday was  well, he had me going crazy. Finally late morning today, he gave in to go to the ER. I wasn't surprised when the doc said that he had pneumonia again. He has such trouble breathing & so he had a breathing treatment, oxygen, antibiotic IV fluids, etc, you get the pic. They asked him to stay overnight, but of course he wanted to go home. I was very surprised that we were only at the ER for 4 hours, since that place was really hopping like always.

On top of all this, my computer gave me problems starting last night & today I lost all my documents & pics that I had downloaded. I have some things backed up on my separate backup system, but do you think I can find the ac plug to hook it backup to my computer, NOT. So I am starting from scratch.

I had planned on posting a new card, but it has to wait. I am hoping that it will be tomorrow.
I'll tell you, my life is never ever dull & sometimes I wish it was. I could really use a break.

I really hope that I am not depressing anyone, cause that's the last thing I would want to do.
I just wanted to let you all know what is going on, why I haven't posted something new & I guess to show others that they are not alone out there, when they have problems too.
God Bless Everyone who is going through their trials & tribulations.

Until tomorrow, I hope that you will have a wonderful & blessed day.
Hugs,
Dee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Buddy - Sorry things are not goin to well. I pray things will lighten up some for you and hubby. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday. We are having Mom over & grill chicken and have lunch outside in our back yard. I pray that it will be pretty, if not, we will eat inside. I had to go to the RA MD Monday & got 2 cortisone shots for the first time in both my wrist. So I had to do NOTHING fo this week. Agg! Have a great weekend. Love your, Southern Friend, Terrie

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter