About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tomorrow Is The Big Day

Tomorrow is my surgery day, so I will be away from my blog for awhile. I hope that you will check back in about a week to see if I have posted anything.
I know that you all are out there lerking at my blog, but still no comments. What's up with that?
I appreciate any feedback that I receive, so I will know what you would like to see on my blog in the near future.
So come on, please leave me your comments. Give me some ideas of what I should be posting. I want to post things that you all want to see & learn about. I am still learning about this blogging stuff.
Take care & have a wonderful & blessed day.
Hugs, Dee

1 comment:

  1. I hope things are going well
    I have been missing in action but you are in my prayers and thoughts girlfriend
    Love you
    Southern Friend

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter