About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday, Another New Day, A Day Of Rest

Hey Y'all, Well here it is the last day of the weekend. It has been pretty nice weather here in my part of PA.
I am really hoping that by next year this time, my family will be living in our new home in Central Virginia.
See back in July, my hubby & I purchased 2.25 acres down there. It is such a beautiful area & we can even see the gorgeous Blue Mountains from where we will be living.

It's funny how over the years things change, like I can remember when I was a little girl & all the stores were closed on Sunday. I would go to church with my mom, after church we would have an early dinner & then spent time together as a family or visited with family & friends. I really miss those days & myself I feel that it should go back to being the way it was. I think a person could wait one more day to go to the store. People did it back then, why not now, I ask?
What do you think about the way it is today? Which way would you want it to be?

By the way, I never did get to AC Moore, but I'll wait until Monday to do that. I got all the laundry done yesterday, so today I will just hangout, maybe sit on the porch. Do a little counted cross stitch, something that I started awhile ago & would like to finish it.
I want to make something for desert for tonight's dinner, but no ideas yet.
Then I am going to start to plan some sketches on a few ideas to make  for this weeks blog.
Well, that's all for now. I hope everyone has a Glorious Sunday.
Hugs for Y'all,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter