About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Monday, August 30, 2010

MONDAY, ALSO THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK

Well I finally made it through my day. I got another room house cleaned, but I can't take all the credit. It's my sons room & he already did it for me. All I had to do was the window & blinds, he had already washed the curtains for me. How did I get so lucky having a great son like Steven.
When my boys were very young around 4 years old & they are 7 years apart, they were taught how to make their beds. It wasn't perfect  but that was OK, cause they got better as time went by. I can still remember when my oldest Christopher was very young, when I did my cleaning, he would take all his Tonka trucks put them out on the porch & wash them. Oh they were the good old days. They learned that things had to be put away when done with.  Well both my boys turned out really good. They are very neat & organized. I'm so proud & now they have families of their own & I know that they will raise their children like they were, I hope lol.
OK, enough bragging about my boys.
Anyway, here is the card I promised you. I wanted to make it like a quilt look for the front, the paper I used is from My Minds Eye. Then inside I used stamps by Cosmo Cricket,  unmounted rubber stamps from the Material Girl line. I purchased them online from Peachy Cheap.
Please leave me a comment on what you think or if you have any ideas what I should of done differently.
Hope you have a great nights sleep & I will be back in the morning.
Hugs,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter