About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TUESDAY, WHAT TO DO TODAY

I hope that Y'all had a goodnights sleep. I forgot to mention something about the card from yesterday, the front was 3 different papers cut & placed in a quilt design. It wasn't a solid piece of scrapbooking paper. Just thought I would mention that.
I just haven't decided what I am going to do today. I know that I was supposed to take the lady that lives with us for a haircut & a couple other places, but as of now she isn't up yet.
So, I guess I will go on with my day & create something, but don't know what yet. I'll have to get back to you on that.
As some of my followers already know I am on the ACM forum. I am going to be hosting the October card swap. I would like this swap to be the biggest ever with a lot of ladies signing up. So I have to get my creative thoughts working & come up with the details.
Hope you have a wonderful day & I will be back later.
Hugs,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter