About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday, It's A New Day

Well, so far today is going pretty well. My little grandson was here for a little while, he is such a good baby & sooo darn cute. It seems that just yesterday his father was my little baby boy. Oh, how they growup so fast.
Yesterday, I finished the first room in my Fall cleaning. I had the windows open the breeze was blowing in. I can just smell in the air that Fall is coming soon. I love Fall with all the beautiful warm colors & the wonderful smells in the air. I can't wait to start decorating the house & getting inspired to create something new.
Today I am going to try to relax, maybe do some laundry, that's not work to me since I am so use to doing it all these years.
I was thinking about going to AC Moore to look around to see what will inspire me. I really do need to get out of the house. I would rather go to a craft store any day then go to the mall. I haven't been a mall person for a lot of years.
Then when I get home I am going to make spaghetti with the sauce that I had made last week. That should be a yummy dinner.
I will be back tomorrow. See you then.
Hugs,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter