About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WOW, WEDNESDAY ALREADY

Good morning everyone, It's is going to be another hot day here in PA.
Last night after dinner I was so exhausted from my day that I laid down & fell asleep. When I woke up & went to download a pic on this card that I made yesterday, my cameras battery needed to be charged.So, I wasn't able to post it until this morning. I decided to do a something a little different. I recently taught myself how to do Quilling. I feel I still have more to learn, but I don't think  I did too bad for the first time.
Today is going to be somewhat busy for me today. Back in April my son Steven was in an accident while working. He drives a cement truck & was delivering his first load driving on this very narrow road, when this other work truck was coming the opposite direction came on Stevens side of the road & hit the cement trucks side mirror. The glass came flying into the  truck & cutting Stevens face, chest & arms with the glass. When Steven called me to tell us what had happened, when I was talking to him while he was waiting for the EMTs to come I could hear in his voice that he was going to pass out. Well to make a long story short, the other guy took off & left the scene of the accident, but the cops caught him. So, today we are going to court, cause Steven is a witness for the town in which the accident happened.
So that's going to be my morning & what else happens the rest of the day, I'll just have to wait & see.
I hope that you enjoy the card from yesterday & I hope that you will make any suggestions about it.
I am going to try & create something later today, so I'll see how that goes.
Have a great day.
Hugs, Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter