About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Monday, February 7, 2011

I'M CURIOUS

HELLO TO ALL MY FRIENDS,

I apologize for not posting the directions for the HEART DISHCLOTH.

Yesterday, we had a family issue to take care of & didn't get home until very late.

Today, when I went to check my comments, I didn't see not one about if anybody liked the idea of the first dishcloth.
So, I am wondering if I should continue with my DISHCLOTH CHALLENGE?
I will check back  later in the day to see if there is any comments & or interest.
Let me know please or if not I will come up with a different idea.

Hope your day is going well & May You Have  A Wonderful & Blessed One.
HUGS,
DEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter