About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Bear Bottom Mountain Designs: INSTRUCTIONS FOR HEART DISHCLOTH

Bear Bottom Mountain Designs: INSTRUCTIONS FOR HEART DISHCLOTH: "Hello Everybody, I hope that your day went well. Even though I didn't get any comments today, I am still going to continue my 2 week challe..."

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear Friend - How are you? I started crocheting some, but it flared up my RA. So I won't be able to participate in your challenge. But I wish you luck. I love the heart shape dishcloth. I hope people will do your challenge & send you some pictures to share on your blog. Stay warm! Love -

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter