About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Monday, February 7, 2011

INSTRUCTIONS FOR HEART DISHCLOTH

Hello Everybody,

I hope that your day went well. Even though I didn't get any comments today, I am still going to continue my 2 week challenge of 12 dishcloths.
So, since this is not my own design & it isn't right to copy somebody Else's instructions.
Here is the link to Maggies crochet to get the instructions of the heart design.
Just go to www.bestfreecrochet.com & you will see her dishcloth challenge. The pattern for the heart one is #1.
Now tomorrow will be #2 dishcloth, but it won't be from one of Maggies designs.
So, I hope that you will stop by tomorrow to see a pic of the next one on my dishcloth challenge.
I also hope to see pics of what type yarn & color you crocheted the heart design.

Remember, there is a surprise gift for someone.
So lets get crocheting & have fun.

Hope you have a Wonderful & Blessed Day tomorrow.
HUGS,
DEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter