About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Friday, February 4, 2011

TIME IS RUNNING OUT

Hello everyone,
I hope your day is going good, mine is better today than yesterday. But who knows what tomorrow will bring, only the good Lord knows.
Time is running out ladies for sign up for my first challenge. I am glad to see that my Southern friend wants to join in my dishcloth challenge.
Marie, I wish you crochet cause it's great therapy.
Tomorrow, I am posting a pic of what the first dishcloth will look like, then on Sunday I will post the instructions.
So  just a little reminder, TOMORROW FEB. 5TH IS THE SIGN UP DEADLINE.
I am hoping to see more people involved.
Until tomorrow, I hope that everyone has a Blessed & Wonderful Day.
HUGS,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter