About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

JUST SO DAPPER HAT

Here it is another day gone by. I was so busy yesterday with my hubby. Both of us had to go thru some testing at the docs office & it was an all day thing. The weather is cloudy today & I don't plan on leaving this house, so I can get some things done.
I know that this hat is the same pattern that I did the other day, just in a different color. Isn't it amazing though how just by using a different color yarn the whole look changes?
When I got done crocheting this one & looked at it, I just thought it looked so dapper as the men would say back in the 20's & 30's.
To give it a little color or to dress it up, just add a flower or a pin & you are set to go.
I hope you enjoyed seeing this hat in a different color.
Thanks for stopping by & until the next time, hope you have a creative & blessed craft day.
Hugs, Dee

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, the hat does look "dapper".
    You are amazing, crochetting all these hats, mittens, etc. keeping everyone warm these cold winter months.

    Glad to see you back to crafting.

    Love, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking hat
    You could do so much with it by putting any color flower on it to go with your outfit
    Great job dear friend

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter