About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Monday, January 30, 2012

FOUR TIER CROCHET HEARTS

Good morning to everyone. Here it is almost the end of January and in my mind I am thinking that we are getting closer to spring, with warmer weather. So far it has been a calm winter, but we still have to go through February & March. Who knows how much snow we will get then.

This week  is all about hearts & valentines day.
All week I will be posting a variety of crafts, not just crochet.
So this week my handmade crafts should interest just about everyone.

For the first project I crocheted 4 hearts with a front & back. Then put a little polyfil inside of each one, sewed them together in a tier fashion.
Since it's for valentines week I did them in red & silver yarn. But you could do the hearts in any color yarn to match your decor & leave them up year round. This is a great accent for a country decor, too. They can be hung on a door or in just about any room in your home.

Hope you enjoyed this first project of the week. Stop by tomorrow to see what is next.
Until the next time hope you have a creative & blessed craft day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Dee

1 comment:

CC glitter