About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Monday, January 9, 2012

The All Seasons Wristers

Happy Monday,

I hope everybodys weekend was a great one, mine was pretty quiet.
Saturday, we had gorgeous weather, warmer than usual & not bitter cold like it has been.
 I spent some time crocheting, its always so relaxing to me.
How many crocheters do I have out there & what have you been crocheting?

This is one of the projects I did, a pattern from  Lion Brand. They are called ALL SEASON WRISTERS , crocheted with sock yarn. These are a nice weight fingerless glove to keep your hands warm, but leaving your fingers free.
My oldest son has a car repair shop & my daughter-in-law works in the office. So when its cold she can wear these & still be able to access the computer.
Yet they are still warm enough to wear outside.
She loves the color of purple so I used a variegated yarn with purple tones in it.
I just might make a pair for myself to wear in my craft room when its chilly, since we have been trying to keep the thermostat down in our home.

Hope you like this idea & maybe give it a try. If you do not crochet & would like a pair, just send me an email. I then can let you know how to get a pair from me.
Until next time, may you have a wonderful crafty day & a Blessed one.

Hugs, Dee

1 comment:

CC glitter