About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wedding Card With Butterflies

Good evening blog friends,

Comments Please, it would help me in future posts on what you would like to see here.

Today, I thought I'd post a pic of the wedding card I made for my son & daughter-in-law.
Since part of the theme was butterflies, I wanted to incorporate them in the design.


I used  scraps of one color print, one color solid & an off white card stock for the back ground.
Using my Cricut Expression, I used the following carts;
Sentimentals cart for the butterflies,
Happily Ever After cart for this saying &
Sweethearts cart for Hugs & Kisses
& Mr & Mrs.

This card came together very quick & easy.

Tomorrow I will be posting something completely different.
Hope you will stop by to see & leave your comments & or questions for me.

So, until the next time Happy Crafting & hope that you had a wonderful & Blessed day.

Hugs, Dee


1 comment:

CC glitter