About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Steven & Basias' Wedding Photo

Hello again my crafty friends,



These are a  few pics of my son Steven & dil Basia  & one with their son Darek, my grandson on their Wedding Day, hope you enjoy.

Now I know that Y'all are out there lurking around & checking out my blog. So please just take just a few minutes & leave me a comment or questions that you have for me. I love feedback, so I will know what you think about what I am posting & also what kinds of crafts you would like to see me post.
When you stop by also sign up to become a member, so you can follow my blog.

Remember, this blog isn't just for card making, but also for crochet, quilting, painting, decorating, quilling, organizing & so much more.
So please when you stop by leave a comment, so I will know if you are enjoying my blog.

I do want to thank Marie, for the comment that she left, its greatly appreciated & makes me want to do more crafting.

Until next time, hope you have a wonderful & Blessed day.
Hugs,
dee

1 comment:

CC glitter