About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CHILD HOODED SCARF

Well here it is Wednesday already, boy where does the time go. Yesterday the weather here was just beautiful, sunny & warm. Today though it is cold, cloudy with some rain. I guess yesterday was just a tease, LOL. I know I have said this before, but oh how I can't wait for spring to come.
Today, I thought I would post this hooded scarf that I made for my granddaughter.
Of course I had to make it in pink & purple, since they are  her favorite colors.
This pattern I crocheted in no time. A good project for a weekend or even in the car.

This pic here is the top of the hat where the tassel is. Just wanted to explain that, cause this pic might be a little confusing.  Hope you enjoyed this crochet project today.
Thanks for stopping by & until the next time, I hope you have a creative & Blessed craft day.
Hugs, Dee

3 comments:

CC glitter