About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Monday, October 11, 2010

IT'S VERY LATE SUNDAY EVENING

It's very late Sunday evening & I had another busy day. I did get out of bed very late, because I was aching so bad. I woke up to my baby grandson laughing in my face. I missed him so much & it was so nice to see his happy little face. When I finally got out of bed I had a cup of coffee, took a shower & then I started doing things that needed to be done around the house. I needed to get laundry done, but had to wait until Steven got back from the store to give me my bottle of detergent that I asked him to pick up for me. By the time I got 4 loads of laundry done with the help of my hubby, because it is impossible to take the wet heavy laundry out of the washer by myself, I just can't lift it, cause it pulls on my back.
After we had dinner, dishes got done, clothes were folded & put away, I was exhausted. I laid down to watch my favorite shows, got so sleepy then realized I hadn't posted anything on my blog.
First I looked to see if I had any comments & read the one I got from my friend Marie, I about cried, because she always says the kindness & sweetest things to me. I never realized that she wonders what I am up to during my day & I sure know that somehow, someway we will finally meet some day. And Marie always remember one thing when you are sad & that is all the good memories that you treasured with your son, like I do with my boys & now my grandchildren. Bless you Marie.
Well tomorrow I will get back to my crafting & maybe a little baking if I have enough time. So I hope everybodys' Sunday was a Wonderful & Blessed Day, because the weather here where I live was beautiful & my day was good.
See Y'all soon.
HUGS,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter