About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

SUNDAY, WHAT A WONDERFUL FALL DAY

As I mentioned my two little granddaughters came to stay over yesterday. We had such a nice time together & they are growing up so fast. I can't believe the oldest one Lilyana will be 5 on Christmas Day.
After lunch today we had our crafting time together & little Sophia colored with her crayons in her coloring book, while Lilyana & I were crafting. She  is so smart when it comes to doing things, because she was doing crafts that would be for ages 8 & up & she did almost all of them without my help. She is just like her dad when he was a little boy. He would help me put things together when I used to make things to sell at craft shows & would even go along with me. Sorry, no pics they left before I could take any.
He also asked me today when my DIL & him came to pickup the girls, if I would like to sell my handmade crafts in his show room of his  business. He has an auto repair shop in one town near his home & just opened another place in another town last week. This place is much larger & with the big waiting & showroom, so he thought that I might like to sell my crafts. I have been thinking about what I should make that I know will sell. My DIL said that there is antique shops around the area & an old fashion music store, so I'm not sure what people will be interested in. GOT ANY IDEAS FOR ME, ANYBODY?
I was hoping that I would of had more interest in my HOME DECOR WEEK with the free instructions, so I haven't decided yet what I will be posting this coming week. I will have to see what evolves in my head.
So, on that thought I will go for now.
I hope that you enjoyed your weekend & that it was a Wonderful & Blessed Day, as it was for me.
HUGS,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter