About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

SUNDAY & WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FALL DAY

Hi everyone,
I know that I haven't been posting for the past few days, sorry for that. Unfortunately I had some health issues & it set me back.
So this evening I got back to my crafting for my sons shop & tomorrow I will have the first craft item to show you & I will even explain to you how I made it.
Then maybe if you like what I made you maybe will like to make one too.
Or if you don't have the time to do it yourself & would like to give one as a gift, just contact me because  I am making these craft items to sell.
I really hope that your Sunday was a wonderful & Blessed Day.
HUGS,
Dee

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady,

    Glad to see you back and feeling better.

    Looking forward to seeing your next project.
    Maybe it will inspire me to get crafting again. I just can't seem to find the desire.. so cold up North here.

    Love ya, Marie

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter