About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Monday, October 4, 2010

MONDAY, WHAT A LOUSY RAINY DAY

When I woke up this morning I had such a horrible migraine. I took a couple of Advil & laid back down in bed. I thought in a little while I would feel better, but unfortunately I had the migraine all day & slept on & off all afternoon. Finally around 4:30pm I got up & my migraine finally went away. I took a shower& put on some clean pj's because I thought why get dressed so late in the day, I wasn't going anywhere LOL
Unfortunately, I didn't get to make anything new, because I thought if I had to use my brain too much, I might end up with another migraine.
Tomorrow morning I am going to my sons shop to see the area where he wants me to display my crafts.
I sure hope I will be able to have enough time to make something for my blog & make enough things to put in the shop. Plus I am involved in a couple of things on the AC Moore forum.
 I am sorry to all my followers that I didn't have anything for you today, but I will in the future. Please come back again to see what I will have for you.
I am hoping that your weather where you live is much nicer than mine.
Have a Wonderful & Blessed Day.
HUGS,
Dee

1 comment:

  1. I love the Widget Cat. I've got to check into that. I hope you are feeling better. Stayed in my PJs all day yesterday also. Not a good day. It is better today. My RA is really acting up. I got dressed today, just thought I would get ready for tomorrow. It is MD appts. Hang in there, tomorrow may be even better. Love -

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter