About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

SATURDAY & WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FALL DAY IT IS

I am sorry that all this week I was posting my daily blog so late in the evening. But my days have been so busy & I didn't get to work on my designs until later in the evening, so by the time I got done it was very late.

Today I am posting earlier, because I am not doing anything project wise & also my granddaughters are coming for an over night stay. My hubby & myself are taking them to the park to play on the swings & in the sand box, so by the time I cook dinner which has to be spaghetti for them, give the girls a bath & get them to bed I sure will be pooped.

Tomorrow we will have craft time together,before they leave to go home.

Terrie, I want to thank you for always commenting on my blog each day & I am so glad that the project instructions were easy for you to understand. I put them down as I worked on the project, so I was hoping I made sense since I didn't copy from a piece of paper.
I hope I get more response about the free patterns, that way I will keep posting new ones everyday or 2 or 3 a week.

Now about this contest from Plaid, I didn't know about it & I myself really don't think that I am that good to enter. But thank you for the compliment, you made my day. I might just look into it & you said that it is on ACM? I will look, thanks for thinking of me
Hope Y'all have a Wonderful & Blessed Day.
HUGS,
Dee

1 comment:

  1. http://www.plaidonline.com/articleDetail.asp?articleID=529

    Check this site out for the Plaid contest.
    On the ACM Forum, go to contest near the bottom and you will see more info.

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter