About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TUESDAY, A LITTLE CHILLY, BUT A SUNNY DAY

Not too much going on today, I had planned on going out but a check that I deposited from Medicare on Friday hasn't cleared yet. I wanted to pick up my meds & I had a few things to still get at AC Moore for the things that I am making, but I want to only make one trip out. So I will wait until I can do everything in one day.
See I like to save gas & since one store is on my way to the other one, it makes more sense to me to do it all in one outing. Plus I am not the type of person to run out everyday, I like being home & doing things around  the house.
I worked on some quilling ideas this evening for one of the frames that I was painting yesterday & I have to say what I did tonight really came out very nice. I hope when I finally finish it & it's put all together Y'all will like the finished project too.
I am very grateful for having 8 followers so far, but I just wish I would hear from all of you. When I did the HOME DECOR WEEK I thought more of you would of left me a comment.
So please everybody what would you like to see on my blog? Any suggestions anyone? Come on, I know you have something on your mind that you would like to see if I can make it or not. I will be checking to see if anybody has any ideas.
I am also worried about my two friends that always leave a comment, are you both OK? I'm hoping that you have been just busy & that you ladies are just fine.
Hope that everybody had a Wonderful & Blessed Day.
HUGS,
Dee

1 comment:

  1. Dee,
    I certainly know what you mean about running errands. Saving gas is a high priority for us too. I try to get out at least twice a week, just to get out and see what the world is up to around us.

    Have you thought of any Christmas ideas for projects? Just a thought.. but those wooden letters you did might sell.. words like: joy, peace,santa, jingle, jolly etc. Maybe some Christmas ornaments, beaded, wooden, cloth.

    I know I enjoy just reading what you do every day...Always, Marie

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter