About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

GOSH THURSDAY ALLREADY

Well here it is Thursday, I can't believe how fast the week goes by. I got so busy yesterday that I didn't get around to create anything new, really sorry about that.
I was telling you yesterday about how my son Steven was a witness for the town where his accident occurred. It all went well, now it supposed to go to trial, but the police officer told us that the defendant will probably go for a plea, since he knows that he is guilty leaving the scene of the accident & leaving my son with face injuries. We found out more things about the defendants background  that we didn't know & it doesn't look too good for him.
It is all in the Lords hands now.
I hope your day is going well so far. You know anytime any of my followers feel like telling me about their day, I would love to hear about it.
I also would like to thank Mom S for signing up to be a follower, the more the merrier. I am just hoping that I will get more comments as time goes by.
So, I'm hoping today that my brain gets creative so I can post something new to show you.
Have a Wonderful & Blessed Day,
Hugs,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter