About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

SUNDAY, IT'S MY REST DAY

Well here it is Sunday again, but not very nice weather in my part of PA. I know that we need rain, but it feels so damp & dreary, it makes you feel like you could stay in bed all day. I dread the thought of winter coming, because I am not a person that likes the cold weather.
To my friend Terrie, I just want to say thank you so much for worrying about me & for always leaving a comment on my blog. I just wish more people would leave comments about what I am posting. I know that I need to post more interesting things & I guess lately my blog isn't too interesting. I know as time goes on, I will be coming up with more interesting topics to talk about.
Today is the day I need to put my thinking cap on for new ideas to create a new design. And this week I will be posting the details for The Fall Card & ATC SWAP on AC MOORE FORUM. I hope that several crafters will sign up to participate. So all you card makers check it out this week & sign up so we will have the biggest swap ever.
Have a Wonderful & Blessed Day.
HUGS,
Dee

2 comments:

  1. Sunday is rest day & enjoy your family day. We had Homecoming at our church today, so we ate & I came home & took a nap. Didn't want dinner, so we went out & got ice cream. Now that is the way to rest on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your blog, I'm new to the blog world but I'm loving it. I'll be here very often I love to see other crafters projects since none of my friends like crafting. We'll keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter