About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Friday, September 3, 2010

FRIDAY IS HERE

Good Morning, Wow can't believe Friday is  here, where does the week go.
It is cloudy here in my part of PA today. It suppose to rain tonight, I hope it does. Then I won't have to water my plants. Even though I love my gardens, it kills me to water them. I always need help & that makes me so mad, cause before my surgeries I was so independent.
Now getting back to the weather. I am praying for all my friends who live up the East Coast will be OK with the hurricane. Please let me know that you are alright & be safe.
Again I don't know what today will bring, but hopefully I will have a couple of hours to create something.
Hope you will have a Wonderful & Blessed Day.
Hugs,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter