About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

SUNDAY,THE WEEKEND IS GOING BY SO FAST

Hey, it's me. I hope Y'all are having a great long weekend so far. Y'all must be either away or real busy with those cookouts.
Yesterday, I spent most of my day with my baby grandson Derek. He is such a good little boy & is always so happy. He is trying to walk & when he crawls he takes off  is so hard to keep up with him, I can imagine what it is going to be like when he dose start walking, lol.
I took him for a walk in his stroller around my development & by he time we were almost back to the house, he fell asleep. A little while after we got back, my son & dil showed up. I was so surprised that when my dil woke up Derek, this little one never got cranky or even cried. When he saw his mommy he just had a big smile on his face & just kept on smiling. That's so amazing to me.
I never got to create anything, after that long walk Derek & I took, I was exhausted. So, by Monday I should be back into the swing of things.
Have a Wonderful& Blessed Day.
Hugs,
Dee
Oh ya, here is a pic of my Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter