About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Friday, September 10, 2010

FRIDAY A VERY COOL DAY HERE IN PA

Hello to all my friends, it is very cool here today & it sure feels like Fall. I had all good intentions today to do some more Fall cleaning, but it just didn't happen. It wasn't one of my good days, no energy & no enthusiasm to do anything. I just hate feeling like this. I feel so bad cause I only made one card this week. I really hope next week I will feel a lot better.
I hope all my friends are well & being more creative than me. I have seen some things that some of my followers have made in the past & all I can say is that they are so talented.
Maybe in the near future I will post an idea for something & maybe Y'all will join in & show everybody the talent you have. How does that sound? Any suggestions on what we can do?
Well I will go for now. May Y'all have a Wonderful & Blessed evening.
I will be back tomorrow with hopefully some new ideas.
HUGS,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter