About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TERRIFIC TUESDAY

Well the long weekend is over, some people have gone back to work. I live in a very high volume tourist area, unfortunately the traffic was so bad here over the weekend, that we just hate to leave the house..
I am not sure what exactly has been going on with me the past two days. See I haven't been able to afford my medication & some that I take, I haven't had in about a week. I guess now I am getting withdrawals from not having it. One of my very serious problems is asthma & I don't have my Singular, Allegra & my two inhalers. I am not as bad when the weather is cooler, but when it gets humid or very cold, I have a terrible time breathing. I don't know what is going to happen. I have been very light headed, sick to my stomach, ringing in my ears & no ambition to do anything as you have probably figured out by now.
I am so sorry that I haven't created anything the past few days. I think once my system adjusts, I should feel much better, I truly hope so. I have so many ideas in my head, but haven't gotten to them yet
I hope that Y'all won't be disappointed in my blog. Trust me the creating will begin again & some of my original designs will have what supplies used & instructions how I made it. So If you would like to create one of my designs you will be able to do so. Please be patient with me & hang in there. We will have fun here & it will get even better as time goes on.
Hope that you had a Wonderful & Blessed Day.
Have a restful night & I will see you back tomorrow.
Hugs,
Dee

1 comment:

  1. Dee,
    Sorry you don't feel good. I know I have good days and bad days. When we are in our bad days, just know God maybe telling us to rest and take it easy. When we craft we enjoy doing it and don't realize that we may need to be sitting back and not doing anything. Don't worry about the blog, we will be here when you are back. Hang in there and know that better days are in sight.

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter