About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

SATURDAY, LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Hello All,
I hope your day is going good so far. I am hoping that everybody along the East Coast is all OK. Here in my part of PA, the weather is just beautiful. The sun is shining, its a lot cooler today, but very windy. I wish my energy level was higher today, so I could start Fall cleaning my living room. I love to open the windows & let the air blow through the room, but no cleaning today for me. I have the windows open though & no air conditioning on, just the clean air coming in, WOO HOO. What a wonderful smell the fresh air.
I went to the docs this morning with my son Steven. Of course we waited a lot longer than we were with the doc. But good news cause Steven was released to go back to work after being home for 3 months. He is real tired of staying home, but he did get to spend a lot of time with his baby boy Derek. He still has to go back to the plastic surgeon in October & hopefully then we will know if he needs surgery on his face.
Late last night I pulled out some Fall papers & also Fall Dazzles. Has anybody worked with Dazzles? I joined a club from Custom Crops & every other month I get a kit that includes sheets of Dazzles & other items. I haven't made anything yet from the kits, but the Fall one, I had purchased last year. So I'm thinking of an idea for either a card or maybe something involving a glass jar. I can't wait to see what I come up with.
Hey, did you checkout my little scarecrow from yesterday. I think he is so cute. What is your opinion on the little guy?
Y'all have a wonderful & safe Labor Day Weekend.
Bless You.
Hugs, Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CC glitter