About Me

My photo
PA, United States
I am a retired married mom of two grown boys & three grandchildren. I spend my free time crafting & creating new designs. Crafting is my therapy & it is a very rewarding gift.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

SUNDAY, WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES

Hey everybody, boy what a difference in the weather today. It's cloudy & very cool a day to just relax , but after I get 3 loads of wash done, it just never ends.
My granddaughters birthday party went well, had a great time. Everybody that tried my Hot Spinach Dip loved it. I had to bring a little home for my youngest son to snack on, I guess he didn't get enough. LOL. My oldest son made sure that I left some extra in his fridge, I guess it was a hit, even my 5 year old granddaughter loved it even though the dip had a kick to it, she loves spicy food.
I also made onion dip, that went quickly too, but not as fast as the spinach dip & boy there was a big difference in the size of  the dishes I used. Y'all should really try the recipe for your next party.
I'm leaving you with a pic of the birthday girl & a pic of her cake, enjoy.
Hope you had a Wonderful & Blessed weekend.
HUGS,
Dee

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty she is!!!! Glad your dip was such a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophis is cute as she can be. I am glad that everything went so well at the birthday party. I am getting ready to post my birthday weekend on my blog. Why is it, that if there is a birthday, we have to have food centered in it? HMMM~ I love onion dip. What is your secret? Love...

    ReplyDelete

CC glitter